Hello Friends!
Thanks for stopping by! I am Jessica Garza Grammon and I live in West Monroe Louisiana with my handsome new hubby, Joshua. I have recently relocated from Dallas, Texas and am excited to see what God has in store for us here in Louisiana. I am a writer, photographer and art lover. I enjoy what I do and am blessed beyond words. Please feel free to tell me what you would like to see more of. 

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Best of Blog 2008

So here's the year in review: My personal Best of the Year in photographs. These are the top moments and not top photographic work...I can look back and whether its a great moment or heartbreaking, its there on film forever.
PhotobucketOur wedding house that was washed away
Photobucket
Josh turned the big 30 in Myrtle Beach!
PhotobucketWe endured this moment together. Josh flew in on the red eye from Florida where the band was playing so he could be a pallbearer. This is the only image I can stand to look at from the entire day
PhotobucketMy saucy sister...The first day I didn't use a wheel chair to get around on our cruise! Holla!
PhotobucketThe Garza Siblings on a boat in Mexico!
PhotobucketThe Garza Fam together on one last trip before Josh joined us!
Photobucket
Hello Hotness! We took a boat ride on a hot day in late July. I think he's so handsome!
PhotobucketSo this is from the Bridal Session that I never posted
Photobucket
I was a little nervous about ripping the dress on this fence...can you tell?
PhotobucketOne of our first pictures together on our Wedding Day!
Photobucket
This looks so nostalgic to me already...I like it!
PhotobucketOur best friends kick butt! This series of pictures is shenanigans! Foolishness!
PhotobucketAll the CGB past, present and forever...Those Larsen kids are awesome!
Photobucket
This is what the Garza's & Grammon's refer to as "Trouble"
Photobucket
Me & Mom showing the bling!
Photobucket
Love Him!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP