Hello Friends!
Thanks for stopping by! I am Jessica Garza Grammon and I live in West Monroe Louisiana with my handsome new hubby, Joshua. I have recently relocated from Dallas, Texas and am excited to see what God has in store for us here in Louisiana. I am a writer, photographer and art lover. I enjoy what I do and am blessed beyond words. Please feel free to tell me what you would like to see more of. 

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Emma & Dave - Part 1?

Well, I just noticed that I blogged the last entry as part 2...don't know what happened to part 1, but hopefully this will do. It was such a pleasure to photograph friends & thank you to Kim W. for keeping me company and shooting some great film, too! Here are more of my photos from Dave & Emma's session!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
One for Mom & Dad!
Photobucket
Emma! You Rock!
Photobucket
One of my faves!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I absolutely adore this image! Yummy!
Photobucket
Oh dear texture, how I've missed you!
Photobucket
AYKM?! So Stunning!
Photobucket

2 comments:

SarahBeth March 12, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

I love the last one in this set!! Good work Jessica!

The Haines April 27, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

Great pictures! You are very talented. I am just starting to get into photography- love it! What kind of camera do you use? btw, this is jessica haines- Jeremy and I met you at beach camp last summer with Jeff Phillips. Hope you guys are doing well.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP