Hello Friends!
Thanks for stopping by! I am Jessica Garza Grammon and I live in West Monroe Louisiana with my handsome new hubby, Joshua. I have recently relocated from Dallas, Texas and am excited to see what God has in store for us here in Louisiana. I am a writer, photographer and art lover. I enjoy what I do and am blessed beyond words. Please feel free to tell me what you would like to see more of. 

Monday, June 29, 2009

Vacation!

Hey Guys! I will be out of "the office" on vacation for the next week! I will not be returning phone calls or emails until July 6th! If you would like to make an appointment or need information, send me an email: jessicagrammon@gmail.com and I will get back to you the first full week of July! Thanks and have an amazing and blessed week!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP