On the Move!
First, I would like to thank everyone for their support and love over the past couple of months. It has been a complete dream to travel and photograph gorgeous people all over the country. I have taken the last month to work more in the office than overloading my schedule with shoots. I needed the time to refuel and think.
The fall is shaping up to be an amazing season and I will have a ton of new shoots to blog in the coming months. I want to thank my clients who have scheduled shoots all over! Even though the area I live in is over saturated with photographers, I am not tied here and am constantly challenged and moved by the changing landscapes I am blessed to travel. Thank you for trusting my work enough to have me out to your "neck of the woods"!
I would like to announce that I am taking a few more sessions in the Memphis / Mississippi area in early November. I am also booking sessions in Dallas, November 3-5. What kind of session would you like to book? The possibilities are endless! Thanks and have an amazing weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment