Hello Friends!
Thanks for stopping by! I am Jessica Garza Grammon and I live in West Monroe Louisiana with my handsome new hubby, Joshua. I have recently relocated from Dallas, Texas and am excited to see what God has in store for us here in Louisiana. I am a writer, photographer and art lover. I enjoy what I do and am blessed beyond words. Please feel free to tell me what you would like to see more of. 

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

We had a great opportunity to take some shots together on Thursday when my Mom and Lito came to visit us in Louisiana. They are good sports to jump in front of the camera. Here are the faves! Happy New Year from the Garza's, Palma's, & Grammon's!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP