Hello Friends!
Thanks for stopping by! I am Jessica Garza Grammon and I live in West Monroe Louisiana with my handsome new hubby, Joshua. I have recently relocated from Dallas, Texas and am excited to see what God has in store for us here in Louisiana. I am a writer, photographer and art lover. I enjoy what I do and am blessed beyond words. Please feel free to tell me what you would like to see more of.


4 comments:
Hey Jessica, this is Gabe's mom Ashley. Oh my gosh, thank you so much for those kind words about my baby boy and for putting him on your website!! You captured the best pictures of him. His dad & I are so blessed!! Thank you again & God bless:)
this is jeremy and carrie we are friends of ashley and chris, and these are amazing pics of Gabe he is a doll! nice work
Jessica,
These are amazing pictures of our little boy, you are a wonderful photographer! He is very special little man! My prayer is that his heart and his eyes will minister in love to all who look into them! Thanks for your kind words! If there is anyway we can repay you let us know!
chris a.k.a. "da-da"
Your pictures are so pretty! I have a question. I know you married a member of the Common Ground Band. I remember them playing for FBC Carrollton's Disciple Now waaaay long ago. I'd gotten their CDs at the time and there is one song called "Age Old Expression" that I LOVE. I wanted to ask the band's permission to record it and also get a hold of the exact lyrics. Do you think that's possible?
Thanks!!
Jenna "Blanscet" Bolerjack
Post a Comment