Hello Friends!
Thanks for stopping by! I am Jessica Garza Grammon and I live in West Monroe Louisiana with my handsome new hubby, Joshua. I have recently relocated from Dallas, Texas and am excited to see what God has in store for us here in Louisiana. I am a writer, photographer and art lover. I enjoy what I do and am blessed beyond words. Please feel free to tell me what you would like to see more of. 

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Southaven Mississippi!

Josh and I had the privledge of helping lead students this past week in Mississippi. We had an incredible time with our old friends and new friends. God is working in Southaven. I purposely didn't edit these images...just didn't think they called for it.
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Omnivore February 7, 2009 at 3:35 AM  

Love the color! Who's that lead singer? He looks familiar.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP